Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

My Make up Story

Day to day- foundation (IT cosmetics foundation powder) blush (BH cosmetics in Iris) eye shadow (LORAC palette) bronzer (Rimmel) concealer ( Olay + Mac) mascara (l'oreal ) eyeliner (rimmel) lipstick (BH cosmetics)



thought today I would share my everyday makeup routine. I love make up so much it's definitely my favorite part of getting ready. I like the colors and just how different you can be with it. I wasn't allowed to wear makeup until I was 16 years old, which kind of sucks because I was always so envious of my older sister, who wore tons of makeup. As soon as i turned 16, I got myself a Sephora make up palette, a l'oreal lipstick, and a Maybelline mascara from my moms makeup collection. Now, I probably have way to much make up for one human being. I don't consider myself a beauty guru by any means, I just do what I want. I've also learned my trial and error.When I was younger,  I remember using the darkest eye brow color for my eyebrows, probably looked like Frankenstein.  I will admit, I probably wore way too much for my face. But now, I lean more towards neutral looks and I don't like putting too much on. On a day to day its pretty basic stuff and I can be done within 10 or 15 minutes. Since I have eczema (extremely dry skin), some foundations just don't look good on me at all.It looks flaky and cakey. Plus less is more, right? Anyways, I may not contour or blend my eye shawdows colors correctly but I love experimenting with lipstick, which is favorite thing to actually put on my face. I just feel like it pulls the look together even if you rjust wearing powder and a little bit of blush. Now that  fall is here, I can start wearing darker reds and plum colors without looking crazy. 

I definitely feel like everybody should feel beautiful no matter if you just have mascara on or a full  face, as long as your confident that's all that matters. It's okay to not have any clue what your doing, we all have to learn somehow. And if you really like it, don't feel weird if your wearing purple and pink eye shadow on your eyelids. When I use to have heavier make up days, I would always feel self conscious when I was on the train. I thought that it was just too much, but now I don't care. I like what i like and those people aren't wearing my face, I am. So its okay to be different, because people are mean and judgmental. You should always please yourself before the girl on the train next to you who's giving you those "your makeup is ridiculous" looks. You just have to be fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment