Translate

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Style Pop


I wanted to start something that represents my style...which is always changing. Sometimes I want to be super chic and wear my Ann Taylor skirt that I got at a thrift store for 16 bucks, Wednesdays I want to wear all black with my studded booties, then maybe on Saturday I'll be preppy and wear a cute printed skirt with a collard top. I don't think I've ever just had one particular style because I like all different styles and some days I'm inspired by different designers. One thing that doesn't change however, is the fact that I don't have 300 dollars to spend on one article of clothing, so I try to find pieces that still look glamorous but still budget friendly. Thrift stores are great places to find high end pieces but it's also hard to find those at a cheap price. Well at least where I live. Another problem that I'm always finding is that some clothing items just look awful on the hanger (too baggy, ugly print, or so crazy, your just not sure what to pair it with) but when put together nicely, it can make the perfect outfit. The outfit below is an example of 2 different pieces from different collections that I put together I love the way it looked. Both the jacket and the blue printed pants are from old navy, they were also on sale so that's a plus! I just wore a black chiffon collard shirt underneath. I like looking edgy but still preppy at the same time. Do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment