Translate

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Autum

 It only makes sense to pose in front of your Halloween home decor
shirt-H&m pants-New York and Company Shoes- Khols

I've been wanting to start this blog for a while, and I finally just sat down and did it. 

As my first post I thought it would make the most sense to write about Autumn, as it is my favorite season of the year.

Things I plan to do this October...

* Have an amazing birthday on Oct 7th 
* Watch Scary movies..obviously (what kind of Halloween would it be without snuggling up in your blankets and watching Freddy Kruger haunt teenage kids nightmares)
* Going to a pumpkin patch/apple picking. I found a great place out in Woodstock.
* Taking a haunted tour here in Chicago 
* Going to the movies and watching even more scary movies with my boyfriend
and finally...
* making treat bags for the final day of October

I plan on taking many photos of all these festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment